Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Norman Lear, Lionel Richie, Laila Ali, Nancy O’Dell, Joel Madden, Brett Ratner, Kenny Babyface Edmonds and Anna Lynne McCord are among long list of stars attending the Beverly Hills Awards show
Morgan Freeman to received First Annual Noble Awards Lifetime Achievement award
Beverly Hills, CA – Academy Award-winning Actor Morgan Freeman can now boast about another award to add to his hall of fame in Hollywood. Morgan has been selected to received the First LifeTime Achievement Award at the 1st Annual Noble Awards, Sunday, Oct. 18, 2009, Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, CA
TV Anchor Janeen Mansour and Executive Producer Ziad Batal are the founders of this Sunday’s event, which will honor humanitarian celebs in a the two hour event produced on behalf of the Celebrity Charity Awards Corporation (CCAC); The CCAC is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.
Other confirmed celebs attending include: Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher, Norman Lear, Lionel Richie, Laila Ali, Nancy O’Dell, Joel Madden, Brett Ratner, Kenny Babyface Edmonds, Billy Bush and Annalynne McCord
The star-studded awards event will also feature live entertainment with Brian McKnight, Julio Iglesias Jr., Emily Bear and Timmy Mitchum.
Brian McKnight has earned himself a spot in contemporary music history. He has released a dozen albums, more than half of them have gone platinum, with several going 2 and 3x platinum, and has sold more than 20 Million albums worldwide. Brian has received numerous awards including Soul Train Awards and Image Awards, and numerous nominations including Grammy’s, MTV Video Music Awards, BET Awards and American Music Awards.
Currently in Spain but Julio Iglesias Jr. will perform at Sunday’s event and he willsoon be in Hollywood recording a new album and watch for his work in film. Although Julio has spent his whole life surrounded by music (, Julio Iglesias and Isabel Preysler, parents), his own personal journey into the music industry didn’t start until the late 90’s when he released his first album in English titled “Under My Eyes” with Epic Records. Igelsias chose to sing in Spanish and the result is the mind-blowing Tercera Dimension.
The Celebrity Charity Awards Corporation will launch a year-round campaign to better unify the efforts of charities with celebrities, influencers, media and everyday citizens in order to create an powerful forum for change and service with this first annual awards program on October 18th. The awards, which are more like sculptures were designed by Actor Antonio Banderas, who mustered the help of handicapped and child burn victims. The charity honorees for the first annual Noble Awards include:
- The Art of Elysium encourages actors, artists and musicians to volunteer their time and talent to children battling serious medical conditions.
- Best Buddies, founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver, creates opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, which treats the most seriously ill and injured children in LA is one of the nation’s best pediatric facilities
- DoSomething.org seeks to help young people to take action around any cause, aiming to activate two million people per year by 2011.
- The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation offers ground-breaking research programs, prevention and treatment programs that bring dramatic changes to the lives of children worldwide
- Keep a Child Alive offers life-saving anti-retroviral treatment, care and support services to children and families whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India
- Stand Up To Cancer is Entertainment Industry Foundation program that unites major TV networks, Hollywood and prominent leaders in cancer research
- Women’s Sports Foundation, opens the doors for girls and women in sports and fitness through education, advocacy, recognition and grants
“Celebrities have been donating their time to charity they feel passionate about for a long time, “said Janeen Mansour, founder of the event. Earlier this year she launched the first successful Celebrity Shoe Toss, where music, TV and Movie celebs donated hundreds of shoes to needy families of the Salvation Army. For more on this story and event click here (MORE)
Humanity needs leaders like you (Be Noble and Take the Challenge)
MAYO Communications – “We don’t guarantee media, we just get it!”™